In this blog we tell of the trajectory of research and exploration that we are carrying out between architecture, design and virtual reality.
This page collects all the articles we published, divided by subjects. A great starting point to get an overview of the project.
THE OSAKA EXPERIENCE
Read these articles if you have never heard of the architect Sacripanti. If you know him and want to better understand how the Osaka pavilion is made. If you want to discover how a kinetic architecture works. IF YOU ARE A RHINO/GH MODELING NERD AND WANT TO SEE HOW WE MADE AND OPTIMIZED THE MODEL FOR VR.
- The Osaka Experience I: Maurizio Sacripanti
- The Osaka Experience II: the Competition
- The Osaka Experience III: a Conversation with Maurizio Dècina
- The Osaka Experience IV: the Rebirth of the Pavilion in VR
- First Stop: DONTSTOP architettura – Milano
- The Osaka Experience V: Interview with Franco Purini – Italian version
- Accademia di San Luca – Rome
- MAXXI Museum – Rome : Drawing the boundaries of virtual architecture
- MAD Architects – Rome : Participatory design in virtual environment
- Studio Purini Thermes – Rome : From sign to shape
- Matteo Silverio – Venice : Virtual bodies as a measure of architecture
- Maurizio Sabini at Politecnico di Milano: Using VR in Teaching
- Alfonso Femia – Milan : Inside the whale’s belly
- Demogo – Treviso: Seeing architecture through the mind of the architect
- Urbino University: Valentina Radi and her report on Osaka ’70
READ THESE articles If it’s the first time you visit our blog. If you want to get an idea of what we do. If today you don’t want to explore technical aspects.
- Putting Time in a (virtual) Box
- Piattaforma Chronicles I
- Osaka ’70 on tour!
- T.E.A.M.’s Platform One was presented at CISBAT in Lausanne