We are looking for a Game Developer C# / Unity
You will be responsible for the design and development of applications based on the Unity 3D game engine and will contribute to the development of the vital core of the project by working closely with the head designer and the development team.
- master’s degree in computer engineering;
- excellent knowledge of C #;
- solid experience with Unity 3D Game Engine;
- understanding of the entire 3D rendering pipeline;
- familiarity with component-based programming;
- previous experience with AR / VR programming, multiplayer, UI, gameplay;
- good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- ability to create robust and reusable code;
- familiarity with Agile development approach and Scrum framework;
- openness to learning new techniques, research and innovation.
- knowledge of C / C ++ / Phyton / Java languages;
- knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience managing software development teams;
- experience in porting applications for iOS and Android platforms;
- familiarity with rapid hardware prototyping/implementation using tools available on the market such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc ..;
- passion for interaction design and the development of user interfaces;
- strong time management & organization skills;
- fluency in written and spoken English.
- Research contract;
- Duration in months: min. 8 months (renewable).
- Job Type: Full-time;
- Monthly net salary: from €1,800 to €2,000/month;
- Workplace: Veneto, Italy.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com